Tracy has been married for 35 years and has two children and two grandchildren.
- EdS in Counselor Education
- MS in Counseling
- BS in Social Work
- Licensed Social Worker since 1989
- Licensed Professional Counselor since 2007
- Licensed School Counselor since 2008
- Board Certified Professional Christian Counselor since 2007
- National Certified Counselor
- National Certified School Counselor
- Registered Play Therapist- Supervisor
- AutPlay Therapy Provider
- Advanced Certified Autism Specialist
- Board Certified- Telemental Health Provider
I’ve presented at a state and local level on the topic of Play Therapy and I’ve been published in the Play Therapy Magazine (March 2019) edition on the topic of Play Therapy in the School Setting.
Mrs. Gardner offers supervision for other mental health professionals wanting to become registered play therapists.
I have specific training to work effectively with children with autism: I’m an AutPlay therapy provider and an Advanced Certified Autism Specialist (ACAS).
I offer free consultations by phone or in person. Contact me today.